How do we unite to permaculture our way out of the crisis? How can we get people up to speed with ecological literacy and resilience thinking? What can we to avoid going back to our old ways post-COVID?
These questions and more are discussed here in CERES Winter Webinar #1 featuring Kat Lavers, Dr Keri Chiveralls, and Dr Ben Habib, facilitated by Lorna Pettifer.
“This series of lunchtime webinar sessions will host key creative thinkers and local legends from our community, with a focus on creating a newly imagined future beyond the COVID-19 crisis.”
This is a list of permaculture people and organisations recommended by Kat, Keri and Ben during the webinar.
- Kat Lavers – The Plummery.
- Dr. Keri Chiverallis – 52 Climate Actions.
- Ben Habib – Social Permaculture Online Bootcamp.
- Permaculture Crisis Response Group on Facebook.
- Rebecca Solnit – Masculinity As Radical Selfishness: Rebecca Solnit on the Maskless Men of the Pandemic.
- Layla Saad – Me and White Supremacy
- Trina Moyles – Permaculture or Spermaculture.
- The Group Work Centre.
- Glen Ochre – Getting our Act Together.
- Darebin’s DIVRS Group.
- Starhawk – The Empowerment Manual.
- What is Sociocracy?
- Permaculture CoLab: The International Permaculture Hub.